I’m Antony Slumbers.
- Highly experienced digital ‘native’.
- 5 time Startup Founder - 1 closed, 3 ongoing, 1 exit (sold to FTSE 100 Company)
- Extensive experience negotiating commercial contracts, Joint Venture & IP agreements etc
- 16 years designing, refining, building and operating property management and building community software used in 100’s of Prime commercial properties by many of the leading real estate companies (British Land, Grosvenor, Hammerson and…. Landsec amongst others)
- 10 years+ hands on Full Stack Developer - Back end databases, Front end code
- Skilled and highly experienced software Product developer - define, refine, launch, iterate.
- Experienced user of Innovation frameworks such as Business Model/Value Proposition Canvas, Lean Startup processes and Design Thinking.
- Skilled and experienced at running multi functional development teams. Design, User Experience, Software architecture and build.
- Business Translator: interpreter of tech to business world, and vice versa
- Long term guest columnist at Estates Gazette covering impact of technology on real estate
- High profile ‘Innovation in Real Estate’ blog - antonyslumbers.com. Ranked No 1 non US, and regularly syndicated (most recently in NAIOP’s Development magazine)
- Regular speaker on ‘Innovation in Real Estate’ - UK, Sweden, Ireland.
- Regular panellist at #PropTech events - with specialist areas ‘Space As a Service’, AI and Innovation.
Contact me here
Thank you for visiting
Art Dealer to software developer: I have an unusual left brain/right brain background. At a time when it is becoming clear that crossover skills are vital, my approach is not 'the usual'.
Started in 2013 my blog covers #PropTech, the future of work, the impact of technology on real estate and the 'digital' thinking needed to navigate all of this.
how can i help you?
Having founded several startups I have worked at the coalface of design, code, UX, product development, sales and marketing. I believe great products & services matter, above all else.
Founded out of our own internal needs our Glasnost21 SaaS provides CRM, Project, Pipeline & Image Management tools ideally suited to teams up to about 50 people.